- 1/2 cup sugar free chocolate chips (I use Krisda sweetened with stevia)
- 4 squares 95% Lindt chocolate Melt in a microwave safe glass bowl either in microwave or over hot water. If using a microwave start at 30 seconds, stir then melt in 10 second intervals, stirring each time until melted.
Using small candy type cup papers (my favorite are the ones lined with foil). The ones I use are Reynolds brand. Pour or spoon a small amount of chocolate into each one. If you tilt and swirl, chocolate will cover bottom and up sides a bit (another way is to use a small kid’s paint brush). Place in fridge or freezer until set. Fill with approx. 2 tsp. of filling (this will depend on size of cups). Cover with more chocolate. Refrigerate and enjoy.
- Peanut butter filling:
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. vanilla protein powder
- 2 Tbsp. ground flax
- 2 Tbsp. ground almonds
- mix together and use to fill chocolate cups
This recipe will make approx. 20 cups.
Note: any nut butter can be used.