Chocolate Base (makes 12 small mason jars)
Preheat oven to 350°F. Place small mason jars on baking sheet. Divide batter evenly. (approx. 2 1/2Tbsp. per. jar). Bake for 15 – 17 min.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/8 lb. (2 oz.)stevia sweetened chocolate chips
- 1/8 lb. (2 oz.) Lindt 95% chocolate
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup date puree
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
Melt butter and add chocolate to melted butter. Microwave in 10 second intervals until fully melted. Meanwhile, in medium size bowl whisk together milk, date puree, eggs and vanilla. Whisk in melted butter and chocolate. Divide between jars. Once baked and cooled top with cream cheese mixture.
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/3 cup date puree
- 4 oz. melted chocolate. (this can be a combination of the same chocolate used in base or just the chips)
- 1 tsp. peppermint extract
- 1 can coconut cream (see photo insert)
Cream together cream cheese and date puree. Add peppermint extract and continue mixing. Fold in coconut cream and melted chocolate. If mixture goes a bit lumpy because of chocolate firming up, just use a whisk and whisk till smooth. Place mixture in piping bag and top the cooled chocolate base. Refrigerate for approx. 4 hrs. until firm. Enjoy.