- 4 cups mushrooms cubed/diced ( cremini or portobello)
- 2 cans black beans drained, rinsed and mashed
- 1 cup minced fresh broccoli
- 1 red onion minced
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup oat flour (can just process oats in food processor)
- 1 Tbsp. Cumin
- 1 tsp.salt
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut Amino (soya sauce replacement)
- 2 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 3/4 cup fresh grated Parmesan
Sauté mushrooms, in olive oil.
Mix all ingredients together and with dampened hands form into patties, using approx. 1/2 cup per patty. Heat cast iron or non stick skillet. Add oil and cook each patty for 3-5 minutes per side or until golden brown and a crust has formed.
Makes 12 patties.
Serve with your favorite burger toppings. Great with guacamole.